Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update For Jared

So today I'm writing a post just for Jared. Jared is an avid reader of my blog. Probably the only reader I have. He has complained that I have not updated my blog 'in like forever'. Well Jared, here you go. An update just for you. Stop whining. LOL.

Seriously though, I have not been taking too many photos lately. I'm upgrading to the 50D as soon as it hits the store. It could be any day now. Then watch the photos roll in. It's not that I don't like my 400D it's just that I need more features. I feel I've almost outgrown the 400D. It still takes some fantastic photos but I grow bored. :)

Well, I hope that satisfies you for now. I will try to get a photo or two up here sometime in the next week or so. I have some shots in mind that I'll do with my 400D if I have too.

Thanks for reading Jared.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment