Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stuck In A Rut.

Well, here I am, stuck in a rut. I'm photographically frozen. I'm having trouble getting motivated with my camera. I'm half way through my NYIP course, been there since February. February! What's that all about?! How am I to get motivated? I work all day then by the time I get home, I just don't feel like setting up a great shot. Sure, I'm still taking family snaps and such but nothing really creative. I'm disappointed with my computer in my home office that was supposed to take over for my laptop. The color is awful. It is low on RAM so it is very slow to respond to my editing. Argh.....what to do, what to do.

I need to boost my self up. It seems that just writing this down is helping me to solve the problems. Perhaps this weekend with a much needed break out at the lake, I could get my assignment done. It's just a bunch of portraits after all. Hmm. I'll see.

Well I feel a bit better now.

Thanks.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment