Sunday, February 6, 2011

36.365 Grave Digger!!

36.365 Grave Digger!!

 

Saturday February 5 2011.

They boy and I went to Monster Jam 2011 here in Edmonton today. What a blast. I took my old rebel xti with me and the smallest zoom I had just in case I got hassled by the man. Sure enough security was all over me about not being allowed to have a lens over 3 inches or a camera with a detachable lens system. Good thing I didn't take the 50D with the 8 inch lens and battery pack!

I promised not to take any more photos. LOL. Only a couple hundred anyway. :) As it was the light was not very good for the poor XTI and this is about the best of the images I took.

What a blast though. I highly recommend it to every one. Such an adrenalin pumping experience.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment