Monday, January 2, 2012

1.365 Happy New Year! Another Round Of Daily Photos.

1.365 Happy New Year!!Sunday January 1 2012.

Happy New Year everyone! The last few months of 2011 saw very little in the way of photography for me. Huge loss of focus. This year I plan to push through it and get at least one descent photograph a day.

This calendar is older than me. It was my Grandmothers. When she died last year, it made it's way to me. I miss her a lot.

This years focus is going to be on composition. I feel I have a pretty good handle on the technical side of photography. Exposure and focus are coming easier for me now but the creative side is giving me some problems. I tend to be more of a technical person than creative but at least I am willing to practice and learn.

Books, books and more books with a lot of practice will be on the agenda this year. I hope there is a noticeable improvement.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment