Monday, November 12, 2012

Fun On The Hill

I'm Canadian and as a Canadian, I deal with the winter weather in the best way I can. For me and my family, that means dressed warm and facing it with contempt on our faces. We play in the cold white stuff just as if it was summer. We are Canadian, no winter weather is going to get the better of us!



Snow covered hills offer an opportunity for adrenaline filled fun! The younger you are when you begin, the better it is!

This photo, taken with my iPhone 4 which I love for moments like this, is shortly after the long trek back up the hill from a good fast run down.

Here is a link to the video on youtube I tried to make while we screamed down the hill at the speed of sound!! Nothing like an HD video camera to make it look faster than it really was.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment