Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook Turns To The Darkside.

What? Well if you haven't heard, Facebook has basically alienated all the photographers using it. I'm not going to go into details here. It's too much to write and I have several links for you that have written it all. If you are posting photos or videos you are handing them over to them for free.

Have a look at these articles and you decide. I've pulled all my media from Facebook. That does not mean I won't be using the service, I like being in touch with everyone, but I won't be posting anymore media there.

Korn On the Blog - Would You Grant Me a Worldwide License to Use Your Photos For Free?

The Online Photographer - Photogs Flee FACEBOOK.

Jim Goldstien - Facebook Terms Of Use Update.

Users beware.

Chris.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link back.

    One quick note, I think you meant "The Online Photographer - Photogs Flee FACEBOOK" for your second link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Thanks for pointing that one out. Big oops there!

    ReplyDelete