Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions For 2010. And Other Plans.

2010. That's a big number. Where has the time gone? 42 is literally just around the corner for me. Tomorrow. Hmm. What do I want to accomplish this year and did I accomplish all that I wanted to in 2009?

Well, let's start with what I'd like to accomplish in 2010. In no particular order.

  • Blog more.

  • Lose 40 lbs.

  • Start my own photography business.

  • Finish the NYIP photography course I'm taking.

  • Read more. Novels not just photography magazines and blogs.

  • Participate more in the Flickr groups I'm involved in.

  • Go on some photo walks here in Edmonton.

  • Spend more time out of the house with my kids.

  • Spend more alone time with my wife.

  • Save more money.

  • Pay off my debts.

  • Get better at photography.

  • Purchase some more lighting gear.

  • Learn how to use the above lighting gear better.


That's a pretty basic list. I'm sure other things will pop up as the year goes on. I hope I can do all that. I'd really like to start the new decade off on the right foot!

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment