Friday, July 8, 2011

500px For Inspiration.

I'm a big fan of Flickr. I have a ton of friends there and I'm in a pile of groups. I love Flickr. But, it's not very inspirational. There are just so many photographers there. It's really a place to share almost everything you have. I do. I put stuff up there that's not my best work just to share a cute or fun photo. I love it.

That said, it's hard to find inspiring photographs on Flickr. Don't get me wrong, they are there but you must wade through a sea of snap shots to find them. I've tried.

Enter 500px.com. Here is a new and inspiring place to look at photographers best work. Really, really nice work there.

I've joined the site and have started posting what I think are my best photographs. I hope to get some feedback and critiques that I can use to improve my photography.

Here is a link to my little corner of 500px.

No comments:

Post a Comment