Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have a domain!!!

Those of you who have come to my blog via the normal route of chrislemmen.blogspot.com don't realize it yet but those who ended up here via www.chrislemmenphotography.ca well here you are.

I have registered www.chrislemmenphotography.ca as my own domain. Why you ask? Well I needed a presence on the web other than this blog. A more permanent one. One I can use when I get Chris Lemmen Photography up and running. That will be the name of my photography company. I was going to use Patterns In Light but that was getting to be a headache.

There is a new email address too. chris@chrislemmenphotography.ca

So for now the domain will be forwarded to this blog until such time that I require a more robust website.

If you followed www.chrislemmenphotography.ca here then please click on the blog name at the top of this page and you will be taken to the full blog in all its glory. Well at least to the full blog.

Thanks for visiting.

Chris. (new link to my new photography email address.)

No comments:

Post a Comment