Friday, November 7, 2008

Project Obie - Day 1

I've gotten myself into a creative rut. I'm not taking any pictures that are worth taking. Mostly just playing with the settings and such. It's driving me crazy.

Late fall in Edmonton is boring, drab and cold. Nothing to take pictures of really. So I need a project to keep me going. Something silly not too serious but one that will require me to use my skills.

Enter Project Obie (oh-bee).

He doesn't do much but he's always there lurking around the corner somewhere. This is the story of his adventures.

IMG_0612 50D 11052008

This is Obie. He's 4 inches tall and weighs about 1/4 pounds. He gets around. I will try my best to get good photos of Obie but he is quick and I may get tricked up.

Please check often for Obie's adventures and leave comments about them or any suggestions you may have for an adventure.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment