Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Project Obie - Day 5

Lest We Forget.

This may seem rude but I wanted to include a photo of Obie today. I'm trying to keep up with the project but I'm not having as easy a time as I thought I might.

I don't know anyone personally who is in the military these days. Nor do I know anyone that has been impacted by a death of a family member who is in the military. I do know that these people put their lives on the line to make sure we get to live our lives the way we do.

We in Canada enjoy a freedom that most people in the world do not. The USA, Europe, parts of Asia. We all enjoy these freedoms and we should not forget those who have helped to make is possible for us.

This photo is not meant to demean the military in any way at all. This is my poppy I taped on to Obie. I wear it proudly. To those in the military I say Thanks.

IMG_0801 50D 11112008

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment