Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Photos And Studio Strobe Thoughts.

I wasn't going to take any this year. I've been unsure of my lighting gear. I know I need some better lights but I was able to pull off a few descent shots.

Sibling Love. Followed by Sibling Rivalry.


Mini Me.


My Sweat Pea



I'm pretty happy with the results here but I have such a small umbrella that I need to have it no more than 2 feet away from my subject. With most people that is pretty much invading their personal space never mind how a kid feels about that.


I've been giving some thought to Alien Bees B400's. They come in a kit with 2 lights, stands, 48" umbrellas, cables and carrying bags. For less than that iPhone that I want too! I'm going to give it more thought over the next few weeks and see what I decide then.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's the kind of pitures I like to see!! Pretty darn cute kids if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete