Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sometimes A Photo Goes Way Beyond Words.

She Loves To Dance.

She Loves To Dance.


She loves to dance. She loves music.

A friend loaned me Matt Andersen's Live at the Pheonix Theater, a blues album and I was listening to it while the kids were horsing around. She stopped dead in her tracks and started to sway and dance all over the living room.

One song in particular, When My Angel Gets The Blues, had her in it's spell. I played it once, then twice, then a third time as she asked for the song again and again. The fourth time was a dance with daddy that had me smiling from ear to ear the whole five plus minutes of the song.

I love this little girl so much.

While this is not the best photo I have ever taken, it moves me beyond words as I recall the smile on her face and the concentration as she was lost in the music. And isn't that what it's all about.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment