Monday, December 21, 2009

Photo A Day For 2010 And Themes.

If you have looked at this blog more than once you noticed I'm participating in a photo a day group. I take photos everyday and try to post them each day.

One thing I'm going to do in 2010 is continue to participate with the photo a day group I'm in but I'm going to do a theme each day. My thought here is a bit more focus (pun intended) to my photos. I tend to snap just any old thing when I'm feeling non creative. I hope this will help me a bit.

Here are my daily themes that I hope will help me to be a bit more creative.

Monday - Black and White. Because it fits the mood on most Mondays. I'm not very colorful on a Monday.

Tuesday - Shallow Depth Of Field. Because my focus on Tuesdays is very short sighted.

Wednesday - Bokeh. Mostly because I like it and most groups on Flickr do this on Wednesdays.

Thursday - Everyday items. Artsy shots of the mundane.

Friday - Colors. Full and vibrant. Just the way I feel on a Friday.

Saturday - Family fun. My weekends are for family. We like to have fun when we can.

Sunday - Family fun. Just like Saturdays.

That's it. Pretty simple. Lots of room each day to be creative.

I'll be posting my photos to my Flickr stream as ususal but also expanding on the blog post for that photo with other examples from the day.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment