Wednesday, August 18, 2010

230.365 Come On WCLC.....Help Me Out Here.

230.365 Come On WCLC.....Help Me Out Here.


Wednesday August 18 2010.

Dear WCLC (Western Canada Lottery Corporation),

I've been a fairly loyal purchaser of your product for years now. Sometimes spending upwards of $40.00 for a given draw. Yet still you have chosen not to draw my numbers.

I'm not one to complain (much) but I really need a couple new lenses and cameras and such. While I'm at it, a new car for my wife and a truck for me etc.....

Don't even get me started on what my kids will need just to get them to university. You can't expect me to pay for that myself.....

I`m not looking for a hand out, I`m just looking for some sort of return on my investment in your company.

I`m quite sure all my family and friends would be excited as well. They really don`t like to work.

So, I`m going to send you my numbers and if you could find some way to draw them I would really appreciate it. I would even continue to invest weekly in your company.

Your loyal investor,

Chris.

:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment