Friday, August 27, 2010

237.365 Murphy, I Hate You.

237.365 Murphy, I Hate You.



Thursday August 26 2010.

Ok, I know I took this photo Friday morning but it is for Thursday. I was just unable to take the photo as it was so dark when we got home. Let me explain.

After shopping last night we drove into hail and rain so hard you could not see the road. We were on St. Albert trail at the time. The wind had blown over a barricade and knocked the sign off it. I didn't see it and ran over it. Destroying the front drivers side tire on the van. So there I am in a torrential down pour changing a tire. Within seconds I was soaked through to the skin. Hail was pelting me but at least it has eased up a bit. The whole time I had this evil giggle going on. I'm not sure where it came from. LOL.

Murphy I hate you.


Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment