Friday, April 12, 2013

More From The Camel Farm

I have been trying to post just one image from our vacation per day. I've made it over a week and it's killing me to do this. So, in order to get to the stuff I really want to share, I'm pushing things along a bit. Here are 4 images from the Camel Farm we visited.

Blue Eyes. 

Check out the eyes on this goat! They are just amazing. None of the others had these blue eyes.


Water Buffalo.

This water buffalo's hair was very coarse. Like a scrub brush. It was very friendly though. Really liked the attention.

Smile!

I'm pretty sure this goat was watching the kids with the treats but I think he just wanted me to get his best side. :)

Follow The Treats.

Every where the kids walked, the goats followed. It was pretty cute.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment