Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Portraits!

You heard me right. Free!

In an effort to boost my portfolio, I'm offering free environmental & natural light portraits, digital files only.

Starting in October of this year and running for a month or two, I'll be taking and filling requests for environmental and natural light portraits. Singles, couples, families, kids, work groups, I'll work with you to try to get the best photo for you. All I ask is that you allow me to use the photos in my portfolio.

If you are interested and in the Edmonton area drop me an email with your name, phone number, location of where you'd like to have portraits done and we will try to set something up. Obviously I can't get to everyone but I will try my best.

The Boy. The Girl. 172/365 2009. Wolverine Look Alike? 239/365 2009. - Unit 4, Photo 1 - Window Light, Reflector #3

Thanks.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment