Monday, July 5, 2010

183.365 Big Joke.

Friday July 2 2010.

So, yesterday the office was closed for Canada Day. Several people took today off as well as a vacation day and the fabrication shop was closed. I was under the impression that several people were working today to catch up on some work while no new stuff was coming in.

Or so they told me.

I now believe it was a conspiracy to see if I would actually come in today. I could have taken a day vacation and gone to the lake for 4 days. But, having some work to do and not worried about being lonely today I decided to come in.

You can see by this photo I took at 8:10 am that I am right. I am the only one here. Haha very funny people. Jokes on them though. I'm going to do something to each of their offices before I leave.

Bwuahhahahahahahahaha!

Revenge is sweet.

183.365 Big Joke.



Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment