Monday, July 12, 2010

192.365 Monumental Event.

Sunday July 11 2010.

The kids and I had a monumental event at the lake today. We floated out to the raft on the lake. My kids are not afraid of water, quite the opposite, but they are a bit nervous about the whole swimming where you can't touch the bottom.

First my daughter was good to go and we went out with my brother in law. Then a voice from the beach called to tell me my son wanted to come out too. I went back and got him. He was a bit nervous but we made it out. Once he was on the raft he was fine.

Now that we have made such a huge step, we will go out there every chance we get.

Thanks to my wife for taking the shots. Not too bad for someone who never used my 50D.

192.365 Monumentous Event.



Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment