Friday, July 16, 2010

HDR Makeover Just For Fun.

I've been playing around quite a bit with Photomatix lately and must say I'm getting hooked on HDRs. It's so easy to do with Photomatix.

I took this photo back in the spring when the snow was almost gone. I was really struck by the reflection of the crane in the water.

60.365 Spring Thaw.



But today I was wondering what it would look like as a surreal HDR.


Reflected Crane HDR Surreal



What do you think? I liked it so much, I printed it for my office wall! I'm quickly becoming hooked on HDRs that much is true. I'm looking forward to deliberately looking for situations that would be ideal for an HDR be it surreal or a little more realistic looking. It's going to make my holidays much more interesting this year from a photography point of view.



Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment