Thursday, October 1, 2009

Obsessed or Passionate?

IMG_1758 50D 10012009I've been told I'm obsessed about photography. I call it passionate. It's been said I take photos of the dumbest things. OK, sometimes I have to agree with with that. But still, it's practice. The more photos I take the better I get. I wouldn't keep doing it if my skill didn't improve. I don't think a photo of a coffee cup on a urinal is stupid, it's art, well sort of.I'm sure I'm not the first one to do that. What would the world be if we didn't laugh at all these obserdities?

What's my point.....I don't recall. I just had to find a way to post a photo of a coffee cup on a urinal. Gotcha.

Don't tell me that this photo didn't make you laugh or at least smile.

Chris.

4 comments:

  1. A day in the life of a coffee cup eh?

    You need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S where I left it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I toped it off.It was getting cold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to disinfect the camera Chris. ;)

    ReplyDelete