Wednesday, October 14, 2009

YouTube. A Great Resource For Photographers.

YouTube is not just for posting silly videos of your family vacations. I do it. I know you do it too. :)

I've found many, many photographers on YouTube with instructional video or just video talking about how they did this shoot or that shoot. What a fantastic resource and it's free! I think my favorites are the videos taken on an actual shoot and then narated by the photographer where he describes what he was doing and what his thought process was throughout the shoot. David Tejada is awesome for that. Here is his channel.

I think I may start posting videos from shoots that I can get videos from. You know, just to humble myself. LOL.

Here's a list of photographers I follow on YouTube:

Chris Marquardt.

David Tejada.

Joe McNally.

Photo Gavin.

Pixel Magic (Rick Sammon).

Pro Photo Life.

Rick Sammon.

Scott Kelby.

I'm always looking for new information or even a different spin on the same information. I'll probably be adding more to my list. I'll let you know when I find a good one.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment